The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can cause a major disruption to the daily routine and lifestyle of an affected person. Although the causes are unknown with no current cure, there are natural ways to get some relief.
There are different triggers for different people, such that some have milder IBS symptoms that comes in different frequency. In severe cases, these symptoms can interfere with a person’s daily life.
Here's how you can find relief:
1. Explore Ways to Relax - Stress is one of the known factors to trigger IBS, but it can be managed with physical exercises, meditation, yoga or even a simple breathing exercise for mindfulness.
2. Journal your Triggers - Start a journal to record your IBS symptoms, noting the types of trigger issues and stress you experience throughout your day. Use this journal to track your symptoms as well and see if there are any connections or trends you can see which might be causing your IBS.
3. Rethink your Diet - Most people with IBS notice a link between the foods they eat and their symptoms. To avoid recurrences of symptoms, maintain a healthy and balanced diet low in caffeine. Avoid alcohol, carbonated beverages, sweetened drinks and sugar-free candy and gum containing sorbitol that can have a laxative effect too. Go easy on fried and fatty foods which may make IBS-related diarrhea worse. Again, note down food triggers to spot possible trends to better manage your diet and symptoms.
4. Get Out and Move - Plan a daily exercise routine, as this may help relieve constipation. Exercises help you to digest your food. Be on the move every day and aim for a mix of exercises like walking, stretching, bicycling or yoga. Strive for better work life balance to keep stress at bay along with the unwanted disruption that IBS symptoms can bring.
5. Try Meta Align - Meta Align is a gluten-free, daily, probiotic supplement which contains a unique patented strain of good live bacteria known as Bifantis® (Bifidobacterium infantis 35624). Bifantis® is clinically proven for the relief of medically diagnosed IBS symptoms - such as abdominal pain, gas and bloating. Taking Meta Align once a day provides good probiotic bacteria that can help to restore the natural balance in your digestive system.
Get your relief today. Make your day a great day with Meta Align.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. Each capsule contains Bifidobacterium infantis (strain 35624). Around 1 Billion CFU when manufactured.