1. What is the difference between the Metamucil Fibercaps Capsules and Metamucil for 50+ Capsules?
Each Metamucil Fibrecaps capsule contains 525 mg of psyllium husk. Take 2 to 6 capsules up to 3 times a day if you are taking the capsules to supplement your daily fibre intake. Take 6 capsules up to 3 times a day to restore and maintain regularity.
Each Metamucil For 50+ capsule contains 595 mg of grams psyllium husk and 69 mg of calcium. The calcium in Metamucil for 50+ capsule helps to support strong bones, which is important for 50+ years old users.
2. Does Metamucil For 50+ capsule contain aspartame?
No. Metamucil for 50+ does not contain aspartame or any other sweeteners.
3. What are the different pack sizes available for Metamucil For 50+ capsules?
Metamucil For 50+ capsules is available in two pack sizes (120 ct bottle, and 2x120 ct bundle pack).
4. What is the difference between Metamucil powder products and Metamucil For 50+ capsules?
Metamucil powders are specially formulated for consumers who enjoy drinking different great-tasting flavours. Metamucil For 50+ capsule is suitable for consumers who prefer the convenience of not mixing into a glass of water. Metamucil For 50+ capsules also contain calcium to help support strong bones, which is important for 50+ years old users.
5. How long can Metamucil For 50+ capsules be kept for?
Metamucil For 50+ capsules can be kept for a period of 2 years from its date of manufacture. Please refer to the label for the expiry date and store the product in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed.