1 out of 5 Australians have the unpleasant symptoms of IBS at some time3
- Patented, unique probiotic strain Bifantis®
- Clinically proven for IBS relief in 4 weeks1,2*
- Optimal bacterial number at 1X108 CFU (colony forming unit)
- Efficacy: 6 in 10 patients reported significant relief from IBS symptoms after 4 weeks of treatment2
- Safety: Showed a comparable safety profile vs. placebo and is well tolerated1,2
- Only 1 capsule per day, taken with or without food
- Fridge-free. Store at room temperature
- Keep capsules in original individual blister packaging until use
Clinically proven for IBS relief in 4 weeks 1,2,*
• Contains unique, patented, well-studied probiotic strain Bifantis® – over 10 years of research, over 50 publications and abstracts.
#1 Gastroenterologist recommended in US & CA
• Developed by gastroenterologists and designed at the optimal bacterial number of 1X108CFU (colony forming unit)
1 Whorwell PJ, Altringer L, Morel J, et al. Efficacy of an Encapsulated Probiotic Bifodobacterium infantis 35624 in Women with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 1581-1590
2 O’Mahony L, McCarthy J, Kelly P, etal. Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium in irritable bowel syndrome: symptom responses and relationship to cytokine profiles. Gastroenterology
*When taken daily. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
3 Gastroenterologist Society of Australia, http://www.gesa.org.au/files/editor_upload/File/Consumer%20Brochures/2014/IBS.pdf
4 Data extracted from DrossmanD, Morris CB, Hu Y, Toner BB, Diamant N, Whitehead WE, Dalton CB, Leserman J, Patrick DL,Bangdiwala SI.Characterization of health related quality of life (HRQOL) for patients with functional bowel disorder (FBD) and its response to treatment. AM J Gastroenterol. 2007 Jul; 102(07):1442.53.